Pic 1: "Ugh, what was I thinking!!! I actually wanted that food!!!" Pic 2: "I WILL get this in my mouth in one bite." Pic 3: "I know I'm 'young' but I'm pretty sure whales go in water. I mean, I'm the daughter of a programmer and teacher. Give me a little credit."
I know you guys can do better than me. I want to read some funny ones.
1. "Oh Sh*t..." 2. "I wish Kiki were here to see the HUGE mess I'm going to make." 3. I actually don't know how you got her to sit still long enough to take this picture. Kudos!
4 comments:
Pic 1: "Ugh, what was I thinking!!! I actually wanted that food!!!"
Pic 2: "I WILL get this in my mouth in one bite."
Pic 3: "I know I'm 'young' but I'm pretty sure whales go in water. I mean, I'm the daughter of a programmer and teacher. Give me a little credit."
I know you guys can do better than me. I want to read some funny ones.
1. "Oh Sh*t..."
2. "I wish Kiki were here to see the HUGE mess I'm going to make."
3. I actually don't know how you got her to sit still long enough to take this picture. Kudos!
Craig and I love both of you #1 they are very funny! I want to see more, I love reading them!
#1 Oh mom, you're not suppose to eat sand.
#2 The bigger the bite the longer the drip.
#3 THIS is a beached whale? What about the lady...
That was hard, and I suck. ha.
Post a Comment