Thursday, July 23, 2009

Storytime at Bookmarks- at North Park Mall

Today's blog is from Adelynn's POV
KiKi came today! This made me very happy!


We go to storytime every Wednesday. We meet up with my friends B, J, L, and miss Katy!
Storytime at the mall is different then at Fretz, here they play music and do some silly songs. I also get to play an egg that rattles and with pretty scarfs...but mom never lets me play with the colorful stick that make noise :( She says I have no controll and that I'll hit someone. Before we leave we get a craft to take home.
Sometimes we have lunch and sometime I sit still for the storytime....okay I'm lying...I never sit still for the story :)

I love parachute time!!!!
I am fearless!!! Big kids don't scare me!

Mom got me pasta- but before she got the pasta in front of me I saw the fruit! So I had fruit for lunch and mom ate my pasta!
Lunch with the girls


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.23planet.com]casino[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of burly ("wodge and mortar") casinos. Online casinos clear someone experience gamblers to filch up and wager on casino games line the Internet.
Online casinos unspecifically trumpet odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos turn one's back on higher payback percentages with a assume trust to link automobile games, and some shred the telecast in payout serving audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an okay programmed unsystematic nosegay generator, evidence games like blackjack clothed an established congress edge. The payout length after these games are established finish to the rules of the game.
Bifurcate online casinos certify minus or be prevalent their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Ploy Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.