Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grocery shopping

Adelynn did not want to go grocery shopping today. She would not sit in the cart, she tried to jump out a couple of times. She let everyone know that her mother was torturing her! All the workers at Tom Thumb were so nice. The workers would talk to her and try to get her to stop crying. Very Sweet. When we were in the dairy section the stock boy (man) offered Adelynn a GO-gurt. By this time I was willing to try anything. She stopped crying and signed Thank You! the stock boy thought she was blowing a kiss. Everyone was so nice and not upset that this toddler was acting like a toddler.



Adelynn continued to eat the go-gurt on the way home and the picture is what I found once I pulled into the garage- GO-GURT EVERYWHERE!!!! But the dogs were more then willing to clean her up before she got out of the car and headed straight to nap time.

3 comments:

lwilson said...

Maci doesn't always like to go grocery shopping either. I find it's easiest to give her a treat and ask her nicely to wait in the car, but she's doesn't sign thank you to me. I think she's signing something else?.

Cat said...

Hahaha... if we are thinking of the same sign, Maci must have learned her sign language from Heather. Just hope Addie doesn't learn it, too!

Ps. Frozen GoGurt = VERY GOOD and less messy, kinda.

Unknown said...

I hope Adelynn doesn't learn my sign language :)