C: Have you heard Addie co...!
H: What did you say? Have I heard her cow?
C: NO! Have you heard her c...t!
H: Her cat??? Meow, yeah she good at it ( I was a little confused that he was calling me to tell me that Adelynn's meow was good)
C: NO! count- 1,2,3...
H: Yeah, she counts, she usually says 1....1....1....2
C: Well she just counted to 5!!!! I had to help her with 4 but she counted to 5.
H: Your mom and I have been working on her counting.
C: Isn't she to little to count?
H: I don't know but that's what I do during the day we work on skills.
C: Oh I just thought she was really smart to be counting at 19 months.
The end!
Anyways Craig got really excited and if you know Craig it takes a lot!
1 comment:
hmmm... I wonder if she'll be a math and science girl? Either way, she's still beautiful and I can't wait to see you guys real soon.
Post a Comment