Saturday, October 29, 2011

The zoo with Daddy

Addie didn't have a soccer game today so we took Daddy to out favorite place the ZOO! Daddy loves going with us but he is usually at work when we go :(

I've been trying for weeks to get a good picture of the 2 kiddos......
I guess I'm going to have to keep on trying .



In the first ten minutes of our visit we ran into some of our friend! It was a great surprise. Addie was so excited to see her friend R & E. We spent the rest of the morning with them. It's always fun for the daddy's to get to hang out together with the kids. (plus us mommies got to talk more and chase kids less ) 



Addie and R hanging out and having a snack
















I just love his smile! Whenever he sees a camera or something
that looks like a camera he stops what he's doing and smiles and
says "CHEEEEESE!"

Addie and Asher riding in the jeep

Adelynn and Daddy


DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of his favorite words

No comments: