Now that it has finally cooled off here we have been heading to the zoo at least once a week. Last Friday we went with two of our favorite families!
 |
| Addie, R & E |
The kids feed the giraffes, they got a little too close for Asher!
 |
| The girls playing in the "jeep" |
 |
| Adelynn got to ride a real pony! |
 |
| Asher didn't but I think he was happy with the wooden one- HA! |
 |
| The first time Asher has notice the fish |
 |
I love it, Asher doesn't want to be in the stroller the entire visit anymore!
So he is willing to follow our group around and not run too far away. |
 |
| We got to feed the birds |
 |
Asher showed no fear around the birds...
I guess they are a little smaller than the giraffes |
 |
| Amy, T, & Z were with us also |
 |
| No trip to the zoo is complete without a ride on the merry-go-round! |
No comments:
Post a Comment