Sunday, October 23, 2011

Owen's Pumpkin farm

Friday we went to Owen's Pumpkin Farm with our friends Amy, Z & T. I was hopping for something close to the farm I visited when I grew up, however this was not as awesome as Faulkners Ranch - VTA friends:( Addie and Asher loved it! But I was disappointed and am on a search for something closer to my childhood memories!


Owen's farm cost $6, which includes a visit to the "farm", goat food, a hay ride, and a little pumpkin.
 It's a great deal and it's only 15 minutes from our house.



Addie and Z being flowers! 
I was so excited that Z joined the picture with Addie.



Addie checking out the horses



Asher had to stay in the stroller while we looked at the farm animals

Amy and her kiddos feeding the overly aggressive goats!
The goat were CRAZY! They were standing on their hind legs trying to get the food. They even stole the cups from Amy and Addie's hands!



Hay ride time!

Z holding on tight!

Time to pick our pumpkins!

Asher saw all the pumpkins and started saying "Ball! Ball!"

He ran over and picked one up, and THREW IT! 
Just like he does with balls, Thanks God it didn't break!

Addie trying to hold Asher's hand

I tried to get a couple of pictures of the kiddos together....
It didn't work!

We did have fun but I felt like there was a gray cloud over the adventure because I built it up so much in my head. On Tuesday I think the kids and I will drive the hour north to visit another Pumpkin Farm, hopefully it will be closer to Faulkners Farm!



No comments: