We finally made it to Siloam Springs.
The entire ride to Arkansas Addie would says "See, I'm not throwing up!"
We got to Siloam Thursday night late and stayed til Saturday afternoon. Craig had a project that he was working on for John Brown University and I had plans to visit my friend Shannon and meet her new baby. We stayed at our friends Kim & Terri. They have an amazing house, we felt like we were staying at a B & B. Kim and Terri are grandparents so they had tons of toys for the kids which made packing easy!
(I did an awful job taking pictures this trip!)
Kim and Terri's house is just outside Siloam Springs (in the country) on a couple acres of land. Perfect for Adelynn to get her energy out!
Kim built a playhouse in the yard with a zipline and swings. Addie was in Heaven!
Friday we hung out with Shannon and Hosanna while daddy worked. We headed into Fayetteville for some fun. Friday night we had dinner with Kim &Terri and than I went out with Shannon for dessert and girls time.
Saturday morning we had breakfast with our good friends the Manns. We had lunch with Shannon, Jay , & Hosanna and than headed home. Quick trip! But we had fun visiting with our friends and meeting their kids!
Asher, Hosanna, & Addie
(I can't believe I didn't get more pictures! I guess we were too busy having fun!)
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment