- Addie was playing at wiggles today and kept looking at me and saying "mommy this is so much fun!" ....when did she start talking in complete sentences?
- I started nesting last week. I cleaned the garage, pantry, laundry room, & office. The rest of the house looks a mess but the things people don't see is super organized....well organized in Heather fashion.
- I finally sold our kitchen table and chairs on Craig's list this past weekend. My garage looks empty....well not super empty since Craig still can't park in it. I guess I should say clean.
- Craig got a parking ticket....he parks his car the wrong direction in front of our house. He was making such a big deal about it. I finally asked "how much is the ticket?' - " $45" What's the big deal! You've been parking the wrong direction for a year and your tags are expired you should be happy the ticket is only $45!
- Addie got her haircut Saturday by our friend Cheryl. It's so cute! She kinda of has bangs now.
- I'm thinking about having a pamper chef catalog party. Do you need to buy anything?
- Addie started swim lessons today. She is a little fish. I got her in her swim clothes and then she asked "swim?' I said yes! and she ran to the car. This was a first because she is usually kicking and screaming when I try to put her in the car.
- Have I mentioned that we decided on a name for our little boy- Asher Robert Wilson
- Whenever I call the baby Asher, Adelynn adds "we all fall down"
- Tires and Heather don't mix- I've had to replace at least one tire a year since getting married. Today I had a flat tire, I had to get 2 new tires UGH!!!!! The tire had 3 nails, 1 hole and tons of wear and tear. It was time but still!--just some of my tire history--- I busted 2 of my parents tires last May. And when Aunt Shellie was here last spring I blew a tire! Craig and I really need to get stock in tires!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am trying out my new gmail account. So, I want to comment on "Asher, Asher, we all fall down." Too cute.
7. Is she actually learning to swim or is it a mommy a me kind of class? I really want to put Peyton is swim lessons this summer, but I didn't think anywhere offered it for 2 year olds.
8. I love the name Asher! It's on our list of boy names, but I think we're leaning more towards Levi.
Were you talking about the "big sister" shirt? I got that on etsy.com from the seller MyPersonalizedTShirt
Kim- I love the big sister shirt! Thanks for the info I will be getting one for Adelynn in the next couple of days.
The swim class is at the YMCA. It is a mommy and me class. They are teaching her to float, kick and splash- so kind of like a doggie paddle.
She loves the water and seems to really like the class, however there isn't any "free time" to just play in the water and my little independent girl wants to do her own thing.
Post a Comment