Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday


  1. Have I mentioned I found a gray hair the other day, and it's not like it was short and new. It was as super long! I wonder if I have more! I was hoping I wouldn't have to dye my hair for a couple of more year. UGH!
  2. We had a great time at the lake house last weekend. We are going to try and go once a month. I think Sherlock likes it more then anyone else he loves chasing the squirrels and ducks.
  3. I've started buying Asher clothes. It's fun but I keep finding cuter clothes to buy Addie...but I was good and only bought stuff for Asher.
  4. I had my first charlie horse of this pregnancy last nigh- it was a killer! It's still hurts!
  5. Sunday afternoon I ran some errands, Craig was watching Adelynn. When I came home Addie had a blue goatee , blue hands, blue feet, and blue ears. I guess Craig really wasn't watching her :) Addie cleaning the table she also colored.

  6. I think I'm going to start cooking 2 or 3 meals on Monday and then Craig and I can just eat leftovers all week, and I can focus on laundry and other jobs through out the week.
  7. The Mavs beat the Lakers last week! - DID YOU HEAR THAT MOM?!?! They are on an 8 game winning streak and back in 2nd place. I guess the new players were a good idea.

  8. Addie is working on a knock knock joke. Right know she say the entire joke and doesn't let the person she telling ask "whose there?" It's really cute!
  9. Catherine and Matt's chickens are laying eggs...finally! Which is great because they share with me :)
  10. Addie went shopping with KiKi and I the other day. Kiki tried on sweats, Addie tried on bras.

1 comment:

Bob and Jacki Gilmore said...

Addie is cute even with blue all over her.