Saturday, February 13, 2010

I love Craig

How'd I get so lucky!
I thank God for Craig daily- I also know that he is going to hate this post, but he won't let me spend money on him for Valentines day sooooooo
Happy Valentines Day Baby- I love you!

  • He works hard so I can stay home and play with Addie!
  • He is an amazing musician and he shares this gift with others. He is the high school Sunday morning worship leader- He doesn't just tell the students what to do but he teaches them how to become better musicians and how to be a leader. I love watching the students step out of their comfort zone and grow in God because of my husbands example.

  • He loves my cooking as long as there are no onions.

  • He understands that a stay at home mom's job is just as crazy as his work and he fully appreciates what I do during the day.

  • He loves his family and would do anything for them...well maybe not yard work :)

  • He loves my family and even the weekly calls with computer questions from my mom and her friends.

  • He loves me even when I'm mean....which is never because as you all know i'm perfect- HA HA HA
  • He cuddles with me (sometimes) even though he hates to cuddle.
  • He is an amazing Daddy - He is the one that insisted we wait in line to see the princesses at Disneyland. - He gives Adelynn a bath every night and if he misses it because of other plans he is sad. -He is very protective of his little girl. - He plays dress up with her. -He helps teach her Sunday School class once a month. -He always makes time for family day.


  • He lets me go to Starbucks more then it's in my budget :)
  • He loves the zoo!

  • His favorite vacation is going on Curises- which works because it's my favorite way to travel also.

No comments: