Ten on Tuesday
1. This is my first ten on Tuesday and it might be my last.
2. I'm tired of hearing how small I look for 23 weeks. My doctor says I'm doing great and that little man is measuring bigger then his "age" I HAVE A LONG TORSO PEOPLE :)
3. Adelynn has only taken 1 nap this week. Her no nap schedule is killing me and my house you should see my floors!
4. Craig got me Settlers of Catan for my iPhone....big mistake....huge! I will forever be playing this game and never clean, cook or do laundry again!
5. I like the moms in my mops group but we need to have more meet ups. If it's Monday it's MOPS day in my house. I need there to be a playdate or meeting- come on people! One meeting and one playgroup a month. Thats not enough! Addie and I need to get out of the house and do some free things!
6. It's been wet and cold so we haven't gone to the zoo in a couple of weeks :(
7. We got the carpets cleaned Friday- On Saturday it rained- by Monday we had an outlined mud print of Sherlock's body in the living room, muddy dog paws all over the house, and a very large Craig footprint coming in from the sliding door to our kitchen.
Notice all the mud in the house has been brought in by boys!!!!!
8. We did not watch the Super Bowl at our house.....and we didn't miss it!
9. Is is sad that when we drive by the library my daughter says "movie store?"
10. The Mavs have got to kick it into gear because I'm sick of hearing grief from my mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment