Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baking with mommy

Since blueberries were 50% at Tom Thumb I decided to bake some blueberry muffins. Adelynn helped me by putting the measured flour and sugar in the bowl. She picked up the egg and crushed it in her hand, after that I decided she was done helping me bake. But she started to cry "I bake! I bake!" So I put Addie in her chair and gave her 1/4 cup of flour, red sprinkles, 2 measuring cups and a big bowl and let her go to town.
She had just gotten out of a bath and the flour was sticking to her hair.

Showing us her baking tools.

I know this picture is a little blurry but can you see all the flour on her PJ'S!?!?! Needless to say she got another bath :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hilarious! That's the best kind of mess! She'll remember this kind of stuff forever. :)