Adelynn had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse birthday party December 12th. We had a nice group of family and a couple of friends come to help celebrate. It didn't do anything fancy- food, cake, presents and Addie and Benjamin play for a little bit. It was a fun day!
*Birthday Girl*
Addie's birthday cake that I made.
Addie loves this hat!
Family photo!
Eating cake- next year I will not make a blue cake!
Opening gifts from KiKi & DoDad
Opening her boots from Uncle Matt and Aunt Catherine-
Addie would wear these everyday if I would let her
"I know that boot don't go with my dress but I HAVE to wear them!"
Reading a birthday card!
So these pictures are long over due- long story of why they are late....My camera was dead so I used Uncle Luke's. I asked them for the pictures and Maci was nice enough to put them on a flash drive for me.....which I lost :( So then Maci had to email me. All this to say THANK YOU Maci & Luke for your help :)
1 comment:
I can't believe you made that cake! It looks amazing! Wish Zev and I could have come to the party. Love theblog updates, and I am super jealous of all your amazing travels.
Post a Comment