Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's a boy!

We are adding a little boy to our family. Addie is starting to get use to me holding other babies but I don't know if she'll like me bringing one home but maybe by June 5th she'll be ready. I know Addie is going to be a good big sister! Craig and I are still deciding names.....
David Robert- after our dads????
Asher Robert- Asher is the 8th son of Jacob and it means happy
I'm sure we will add more to the list and take more away over the next few weeks I'll keep you all posted.



4 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Krista said...

I love the name Asher!

The Stachurskis said...

Yay for a boy!!!! Congrats!

Liz said...

HEY!!! Congratulations on the new baby boy on the way. Oh, so exciting. Wish that you guys were still here in Siloam so that we could get together with our kiddos. I was thinking of y'all the other day and wondering how things were going. Can't believe that Addie is 2 already. Where has the time gone?