Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank you Matt & Catherine

For Asher's birthday Uncle Matt and Aunt Catherine got him a music set. Craig and I were not too excited about this present all we could think about is how loud it would be. We told them that only Aunt & Uncles with no kids and grandparents bought kids musical instruments and toys with millions of pieces. 

Well the kids love it! They play with it everyday. Addie leads parade or put the drum on her head and pretend to be an astronaut. Asher loves to play with it also. He beats on the drum, walks around with the drum sticks, shacks the maracas, and so much more. One of the best things is that all the pieces fit inside the drum!

And you know what it is LOUD!!!!!!
 BUT I don't care- the kids are having so much fun
and I am too!

So THANK YOU Aunt Catherine and Uncle Matt! 
What a great gift!


Addie playing with the drum

It might look like Asher is mad but he is really getting into his drum solo

Addie helping Asher use drum sticks instead of his hands



Asher loves to walk around with the drum sticks I don't get it but it makes him sooooo happy!

No comments: