Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grandma Emery

 My grandma passed away last night. As many of you know I wasn't super close to my grandma, we never lived near each other. But I am taking this lose harder than I thought I would. We all knew it was coming but the pain was surprising. I think the reason for that is I'm super close to my mom and my heart breaks for her. My mom is amazing, and my grandma had a hand in that, which means my grandma was also amazing. 

I am truly sorry that we didn't have a better relationship and I pray that Adelynn, Asher, and little coconut will have an amazing relationship with their grandparents, because that is something I truly missed from my childhood.

Grandma rest in peace and know that you weren't a burden and that you were truly loved!

 Aunt Charlene, Grandma Marguerite, and Mom

 Grandma with her daughters and some of her grandchildren at my cousin Valerie's Wedding

1 comment:

Bob and Jacki Gilmore said...

Thanks Honey, I love what you wrote and the pictures. Grandma was ahead of her times. I have wonderful memories of my women's libbing mom. Sorry you didn't know back in the day, but you had Grandma Feyma.