Addie had "science" camp last week. It was at the science museum but the theme was The Oregon Trail so she really didn't get much science BUT she did learn tons and had lots of fun. The great thing about this camp is it's a different theme each week so I'm thinking Addie might be going for 2 weeks next summer.
On Friday they had a showcase of her classroom. Asher and I were dying to come visit and check everything out.
The first thing Addie wanted to show me was the Johnny Cakes they made. She informed me that each of us gets only one. She did a great job of serving Asher and me and she even put butter on them for us.
Addie and her classmates watched their teacher make the Johnny Cakes, but they got to make the butter.
According to Addie this is how you make butter.
According to Addie this is how you make butter.
" You but milk in a jar and than you take turn shaking it. I shook it, then B shook it, then JJ shook it, and then the rest of the kids in the class took turns but I don't know their names"
Addie enjoying the Johnny Cake.
Side note- I thought they were gross! I'm thinking it's because they were cold and the butter was not good. But I did what any good mom would do I ate it all, smiled, and made yummy noises.
Addie and Miss Chelsea
The corn husk doll and wagon Addie made
Did I mention that Addie's 2 BFF's went to camp with her!!! They all had so much fun,
can't wait til next year
can't wait til next year
No comments:
Post a Comment