Trunk or Treat at PCBC (our church) was this past Sunday. We had tons of fun with Do-dad, Uncle Luke, Aunt CiCi (Maci), and Daddy.
Since July I've been thinking of tons of fun things for Adelynn to be for Halloween- Mary Poppins, Little Red Riding hood, a fairy....the list goes on and on. One Saturday Vicki and I went to a costume store and then called Addie to ask her what she wanted to be, I was sure she would pick a princess but to our surprise she picked DORA! She wanted Asher to be Boots (the monkey) and Daddy to be Diego. Well Asher was Boots and Daddy dressed up as....Daddy!
The Dora costume is very plain except for the wig. If Adelynn wouldn't wear the wig she would look like a kid wearing a t-shirt and shorts. The wig was huge! It fit my head, so Vicki fixed it as much as she could and then we added some ribbon to tie it to Addie's head. It was still no on the greatest but I told Addie that if she wanted candy she would have to keep the wig on.
Do-Dad and I trying to get the wig on.
Still trying
Asher costume was a little too big so I put the monkey onesie on my baby carrier and the monkey hat on him. This worked out great! He didn't play with the hat at all.
Ready to get her treats!
Here are a couple pictures of the family, notice Addie playing with the wig in all the pictures. As soon as we hit the last car the wig came off! I hope she'll wear it on Halloween- fingers crossed!
The wig really makes the outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment