Adelynn had waffles for breakfast during our staycation.Since our return to Dallas Adelynn kept asking for berries with her waffles I couldn't figure out why until I remembered that every time we order her waffles they came with an assortment of berries.
Fun at the Ft. Worth Science Museum
(a lot more fun than the Dallas kid's museum)
The Princess in her BIG bed!
Ft. Worth Zoo-
It was a great zoo to visit, in the top 5 in the nation (according to signs they had posted)
I kept hearing from people how great the Ft. Worth Zoo was. It's good but I still love our Dallas zoo, if any of the readers out there come to visit I promise to take you!
A little love for Daddy
Addie looking at the map and deciding what we should see next!
Adelynn the zoologist telling Uncle Matt all about the animals.
1 comment:
Adelynn looks just like you and Asher looks so fat and happy! :)
Post a Comment