The Fair is in town and Adelynn was lucky that she got to go to the fair 2 times.
She went with KiKi and Do-Dad and when I heard how much fun they had I wanted to go with her too!
Ocean spray guy was nice- he had free sample of juice!
The last 2 years that Addie and I have gone to the fair I've seen this super cute hands on farm. We have never gotten to do it because Adelynn was too young. This year Addie and I were ready to tackle the jobs they had for us.
First we had to water the peach trees and pick a peach for our basket.
Then we fed the chickens corn and took an egg for our basket. We also got feed cows, pigs and other farm animals along with collecting wool from some lambs.
We planted a seed.
We collected vegetables from the garden
We than did a little work with the tractor. We we were all finished we took our items to the farmers market and got "paid" for our work. With the money Addie earned we got to buy a snack from their store. I think this was my favorite activity at the fair!
Addie's favorite thing at the fair was the backyard circus. The ringmaster picked kids to help perform, and Addie being the shy kid that she is was one of the first to volunteer to be a butterfly ballerina
Isn't she cute in her ballerina outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment