2. Okay last week I started reading coupon blogs and now I'm applying what I've learned. I saved 40% this week. I'm aiming to get to 75% savings by September.
3. Do you fill shoe boxes for Christmas? This is a great time to fill your boxes with school supplies- crayons were $.25 last week Wal-mart.
4. We had a good time visiting with the Martyn's this past weekend. They headed back to Kenya Monday. Can't wait for their next visit. Hopefully will get to hang out more!
5. In May Addie got a doll from the police while she was under their custody. It was very craptacular so I threw it away a couple of days later- the arms and legs were all over the house. Every time I take out the trash Addie ask me "wheres my doll?"
6. The summers are so hard on Adelynn and me. We don't have MOPS, Bible study, or Wiggles plus it's too hot to play outside for hours- by the end of July I'm going crazy trying to find us cheap things to do.
7. Addie is potty trained!!!!! I almost didn't want to put this in here because I don't want to jinx it! but I'm sooooo happy and proud of her! She even went to church this week in big girl panties.
8. Asher is a sleeping machine! He has slept through the night 2 nights in a row now....well he gets up at 5:30 but after I'm done feeding him I'm up for the day.
9. We are heading to the lake house this weekend! Addie has talked about it all week. Can't wait to see our friends from Siloam!!!
10. Addie has started doing chores. I made her a chore chart with pictures, every time she does a chore she get a sticker. Her jobs are-
- Put her dishes in the sink
- Pick up her clothes and put them in basket
- Pick up toys
- Feed the dogs
- Make bed (she just pulls the quilt up and puts the big pillow on top)
She is doing a great job 3 days in I'll keep you updated!
1 comment:
Good for Addie!!! I'm impressed with the chore chart and that she's doing it! You go girl!
Post a Comment