Addie took a nap today the first time in I don't know how long and instead of cleaning (which my house is in need of) I decided to do a little crafting. I saw on one of my favorite blogs Grosgrain a how to on making tutus. I've been wanting to make a tutu for Addie for a while so today was the day!
It was very easy and I didn't have to sew anything. The entire project cost $15 a lot cheaper then Etsy tutus and just as cute. I'm sure the project would have been cheaper if I had planned ahead of time and had some coupons for Joann's- next time!
If you have a tutu you most have a magic wand and crown!
Adelynn showing me her ballet skills!
I love that she was super excited it makes me want to make more things for her...little girls are so much fun!
(even it they live for PINK!)
No comments:
Post a Comment