1. Love it! While Adelynn was playing with her princesses- the dolls were sitting down for "dinner" and I heard "Dear God thank you for the food AMEN!"
2. Asher has eczema doesn't look too pretty :( but he's still a cutie!
3. I think our pool has holes in it :( But it's a slow leak so I only have to fill it up a couple times a week!
4. I'm sad Craig and I couldn't go to youth camp. Maybe next year. Anyone want to babysit the kids for a week so we can?
5. My best friend from Siloam Springs is coming in a couple of weeks!!!!!! Yeah Shannon!
6. I have found the best burger in Dallas, it's at Bolsa.
7. Craig took me to see Michael Buble for our anniversary. One word- Amazing!
8. I've been reading a lot of coupon blogs lately. I use coupons but only save $10- $15. But if I follow these plans I could save more then I spend. Seems like a lot of work but I think it's worth it.
9. My parents have left Texas. After a month of them visiting they have moved on. We had a great time with them and we miss them already.
10. I need a vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment