Monday, May 24, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I'm doing my 10 on Tuesday on Monday night.
  2. I'm still eating brownies....more than i should! In fact I gained 5 lbs last week. I would be worried about this but I hadn't gained any weight in the 3 weeks prior so the doctor and I were happy to see me gain some weight. But maybe I should slow down on the brownies.....
  3. Addie has been very successful this week in potty training herself. The key is to let her run around naked all day. She has now gone poo poo 3 time in the potty. She gets so excited every time she goes on the big girl potty- We'll be driving down the road and she'll say "I did it, I did it!!!!" I ask her what she did and she says "I went on the big girl potty!" She talks about it all day, she is so proud of herself!
  4. TMI- Bailey (the dog) has eaten Addie's poo poo 2 of the 3 time. Addie says " Gross Bailey! NO! NO! don't eat my poo poo!!!! Gross!"
  5. I'm 70% effaced and 2cm dilated. The doctor has told me that she thinks I'll be early.....She better be right because I'm ready! This kid needs to come out!
  6. Watching Oprah- Have any of you read Eat, Pray, Love? It looks good.
  7. I think Sherlock is depressed he has been sleeping more than normal. Craig thinks I'm crazy.
  8. The hot weather has come to Texas it has been 90 for the last couple of days should be the rest of the week. This is not good when you are 38 week pregnant- My feet and hands are huge!!!! Thank God I won't be pregnant during the hottest part of the summer.
  9. I'm very upset my doctor told me I shouldn't go to the lake house for Memorial day :( However Craig is very excited because we aren't going to the lake house.
  10. My parents are heading this way sometime this week. YEAH!!!! Addie is so excited that they are coming. She keeps saying "I go to Grandma & PaPas house?"

No comments: