Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



  1. I'm sooooo pregnant today I put the milk away in our pantry.
  2. Brownies with white icing are my favorite thing at this moment. In fact I've had to run to the store 3 times in the last 2 weeks to fulfill this craving.
  3. Addie was potty trained for a day- no accidents- then we took her to ToysRus to get her reward and since then she has de-potty trained herself :(
  4. My mom retires next Monday VERY exciting!
  5. If you are in the Santa Paula area this weekend go and check out the garage sale at my parents- EVERYTHING MOST GO! They are moving into an RV very soon.
  6. I'm already dilated 1 1/2!!!!! I didn't dilate with Adelynn until they induced me. My doctor things I'll be early! Keeping my fingers crossed!
  7. Addie and I are enjoying this weather.
  8. The 10th graders at church held an amazingly sweet baby shower for Asher this past Sunday. Thank you all!!! Asher is going to be so loved by these girls!
  9. Craig's diet is getting easier on me. I have found some really yummy recipes. 
  10. Asher room is done! Well I still need to get a lamp shade. And finally pictures as promised



ABC- cross stitch was made my Craig's Aunt Camille for his nursery Vicki had it framed for Asher's room


This little Norman Rockwell pictures were in Craig's bathroom when he was a kid. Last year we had a family garage sell and Vicki was going to sell them- my non-sentimental husband (I'm being very serious) couldn't believe his mom was selling them. We ended up taking them home- which worked out great because I love them in Asher's room

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love the room! It looks so great! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy when he comes:)

Krista said...

I love the room, too, especially the blue you picked for the walls. Such a great color!

And those brownies sound delish!