Before you get too excited at the idea that I at 36 week along ran a 5K don't be fooled we just went to support Do-Dad's shopping center.
A couple of weekends ago we went to Arlington to check out the 5K run and family fun day.
Do-Dad was very excited about the morning activities so we got there a little too early (45 minutes) so since we were so early due to his timing- he got to entertain Adelynn.
Before you run you must warm up-
Do-Dad helped Addie get ready for the kid's 50 yard dash by warming up with the exercise lady.
The guy on stage kicked of the events. I should know who he is but all I remember is that he used to play for the cowboys.
The kids 50 yard dash...can you find Addie amongst this older kids?????
There she is!!!! in the back- she runs fast but 8 year olds have longer legs!
Do-Dad and Addie watching the 5Ker start there race.
Once the race started we headed over to Mimi's for breakfast....yummy!
After breakfast we let Adelynn play in the bounce house for while and then we headed home. It was a fun filled morning. Maybe next year I'll run.....
No comments:
Post a Comment