- Now that the summer is fast approaching Adelynn and I are finding our calendar filled with more free time. Thursday morning Bible Study is now over and we only have one more MOPS meeting. How will we fill our days....Oh yeah Asher is coming soon!
- My Dad is now retired- Monday was his last day. YEAH DAD! Now he has to get the house ready by the 23rd so mom and him can come visit us and start their dream of RVing across the USA.
- We have been trying to get Addie ready for Asher arrival. We got some books from the library about babies.When you ask her what Asher is going to do she say and then acts out- crying, eating and sleeping. very cute!
- Craig has been soooooo good on his new food plan I am so proud of him. He has a follow up visit to the doctors this Friday. I hope the doctor see an improvement.
- Addie started telling me to "hush" yesterday. I thought it was cute Craig thought it was disrespectful. So now she is only allowed to tell the dogs to hush.
- We got Adelynn a pool last week she spent a couple of hours on Wednesday.We had strong winds and a little rain the next couple of day so she couldn't go swimming again until Saturday.So we got her dressed and then took her outside to go swimming. She wouldn't go in "Yucky! dirty!" is all she would say. The wind had blown some dirt and leaves in the pool and she wouldn't go in until we clean it. So funny because the lake is much dirtier then her pool yet she'll go in the lake! Funny girl!
- The furniture in Asher's room is now where it belongs- however the pictures aren't up so you'll have to wait until next week for pictures of his finished room
- I am feeling very pregnant. My feet and hand are very puffy, and my hand go numb while I sleep :(
- Because of Craig's new eating lifestyle I now get to go to 3 grocery stores each week. Whole foods, Sams, and Tom Thumb. This has taken away from Addie and my playtime. Good thing our calendar is clearing up :)
- Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad- They are an amazing example to Craig and I.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for Asher! It's getting so close. You look great! I'm only 22 weeks, and I already feel huge, and my hands go numb when I fall asleep. I'm going to have so much fun being pregnant all summer... I'll just have to grin and bare it though because I complained about the cold way too much this winter. ha. Can't wait to see pictures of Asher's room.
Post a Comment