Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Food critic...I am not!


My sister-in-law Catherine has a blog called parsley and paper ( http://parsleyandpaper.blogspot.com/ ). She is a great writer and goes to nicer places then I. But I thought I would also throw my thoughts out on places I eat.


Today I ate lunch at Chick-fil-A. I was greeted by many smiling faces. I got the chicken BLT which was very delicious. I added BBQ sauce and honey mustard to give it an extra little kick! I would suggest you try the same. Rachel and Brook both got the 8 piece nuggets with waffle fries on the side. I think they enjoyed it because they didn't talk much while they were eating. Adelynn had a small fruit bowl. I gave her a fork and told her to dig in. She tried to use the fork but after a couple of flying fruit mishaps she decided to use her fingers.


The play area was super! Very clean and different from others I've seen. It was nice having Brooke and Rachel with me because they climbed all over with Addie and I didn't have to worry about her being trampled on by the older kids.

No comments: