Friday, June 19, 2009

Adelynn's Friday update

So it's Friday! This week went by so fast.
Adelynn is saying more and more words. Let me clarify that she is finally saying words we understand. The fact that she is almost 19 months and doesn't have tons of words was starting to worry us. She uses signs and totally understand us but she wasn't saying words in English. She would look at you and babel for like a minute and then look at you waiting for you to respond.

The reason this worried Craig (more than me) is that she has been ahead in most everything else I mean she started walking at 7 1/2 months. There are more examples but I don't want to brag to0 much :)

So this week she has said juice, apple, mama (YES! SHE FINALLY SAYS MY NAME), and a couple of other things. She still says her old stand bys - Da Da & duck. But I'm very excited. I hope she doesn't end up talking as much as I do :) If she does Craig is in trouble!!!!

No comments: