I'm not a writer, I'm a talker and if you know me at all you know that is a true statement! So I'm not sure if this blog thing is really for me. However I'm going to try.
Thursday are great days for me. I have Bible study. I love my group of ladies. We have an array of age ranges and I think that's what makes my group rock so much. Jennifer is our leader and she does a great job teaching us about God, and keeping us on the right subjects.
After Bible study Vicki takes Adelynn for the afternoon. Which means I get to go to lunch with Catherine (sis-in-law) and then clean the house without having to entertain a little one. The house gets clean and it doesn't get messed up until Craig and Addie get home. So for about 2 hours my house is spotless. The only time all week!
So this is my first post and hopefully not my last!
No comments:
Post a Comment