Monday, January 2, 2012

Craft time

During winter break we've been doing lots of crafts.

One of the gifts Addie got for Christmas was a weaving kit. She was dying to try it. So I got it out and taught her what to do. Addie kept saying "this is a lot harder than I thought it would be."
She had fun and had lots of help, but we still aren't finished with one pot holder. Maybe over spring break we'll pull it out again.




Addie wanted to paint one day so I got her started and Asher told me he wanted to do art also. So I got him in his chair and gave him some crayons. This was not what he wanted to do he wanted to paint with Addie. I was a little nervous to give Asher paint, Addie makes a big enough mess all by herself. However Asher loved it and made a MUCH smaller mess than Addie. 
I forgot Asher does not like getting dirty;)

No comments: