Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in review

January

First Mavs game

baking cookies

Adelynn reading Brown Bear to Asher
 February

We found out Asher did not like grass!


Fun at the park
March
Asher got stitches in his pinkie

Adelynn's first Mavs game

April
Easter

Easter

May

Asher's first car
fun in a swing that is WAY too small!
June 
Vacation in Florida

"I am not a cat! I am a Chihuahua!" - Skippy John Jones
 July
4th of July at the lake

Science camp with friends

Science museum in Ft. Worth

 August
Super hot tons of time at sprayground


Addie and I travel to Idaho to visit my mom & dad

Find out- It's a girl!
 September
Music man

First day of Pre-school at CCDC

 October
fun on the farm

Picking pumpkins

Addie dressed as Olivia
 November
A day at the Dallas Museum of Art

Soccer season
December


Addie at her school Christmas performance



Asher and some of his favorite Christmas gifts

Visiting Sanata

No comments: