Sunday, September 4, 2011

Names!?!?!?

So we had no problem naming Adelynn & Asher but we have changed Coconut's name about a million times.
(Addie came up with the name coconut for #3, it's really cute but I don't think she'll want to be called coconut when she's 10 or 20 or 30.....)

coconut
Craig gets to pick this name since I named Asher. He likes: Claire Elise or Ella Claire. Do you have any thoughts? Please share your ideas and as you can see from Craig's examples it doesn't have to start with an A!

3 comments:

Aim4525 said...

I'm loving Ella Claire!!

Amy Mann said...

Well of course we LOVE the name Claire :)...whats funny is Chad picked Claire's name ;)
Anyways, I like both names but if I have to pick one, I really like Ella Claire!

Peyton's Pages said...

Love Ella Claire! Keeping with the a theme though, what about Ainsley, abigail, aurora (rory), aelynn, aubrey, Audrey...?