Some of our friends invited us to join them at Dallas Museum of Art first Tuesday. On the first Tuesday of the month they have special activities for children and their families. This month the theme was Dog Days.
In the first room we visited the kids made dog ears and got their nose painted.
The second room we visited was a play room which was perfect for Asher.
After we played for a while it was storytime. I don't really know what all went on during story time because Asher couldn't sit still so I had to take him out :( Addie stayed with her friend and KiKi.
While Adelynn was listening to the story Asher explored other things.....
like stairs.....
& beaded doors.....
After story time Addie visited the last room and made an animal out of clay with KiKi.
This was a great FREE activity and I'm sure we'll be returning many times in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment