Monday, June 20, 2011

Wilson Vacation Time

This year the Wilsons took our group to Watercolor, Fl. for our summer vacation. We had a house for the week that was just a couple of blocks from the beach. We all just hung out at the beach, the pool, the house and rode bikes. It was a very relaxing vacation and I would have loved to stay longer!
Thank you David and Vicki for taking us to yet another amazing place.


First trip to the beach
 First morning in Fl. and both kiddos were up before 6. We were at the beach just before 7. This was Adelynn's first time to get to play at the beach. I made her stop and listen to the wave before I would let her go play. I got the "oh mom" look!

This is her so excited to finally be here face

The boys were there too
  


Addie loving the water!





Asher crying about the sand- Doesn't really surprise any of us


Bikes- Watercolor is a biking community. We biked everywhere and Addie loved it. Whenever we would get into the car she would questioned why we weren't riding our bikes.







Fun at the beach with Aunt Catherine






 



Another day at the beach





Addie helping- 
Adelynn really wanted to feed Asher, I figured it kept her busy so why not?!?!?


 Dinner in Sea Side-
 We went to dinner in Sea Side which is a short bike ride  from where we were staying. We all enjoyed a yummy dinner at Great Southern

After dinner Addie ran around this park that is in the middle of town. We ran into a family we go to church and MOPs with. Addie played with her friend Gracie for a little while.




Camp Water Color
Addie went to camp for a couple of hours each afternoon. I wasn't planning on sending her everyday but she begged to go. 


Camp Water Color provides parent child activities.
Addie and I did tie dying together.

Our shirt is all rubber band up
Addie getting her gloves on

Addie adding dye with help from Miss Ashlee 

Our finished shirt- Doesn't it look great!



 Asher time:
While Addie was as camp we would take Asher to the pool.
KiKi and Asher

Do-Dad and Daddy playing with Asher



  

Asher first lemon 


Picture time in Sea Side








Last day at the beach



Addie was trying to make friends with these older girls....they were too busy fighting over
their sand toys to notice that Addie was trying to talk to them.


No comments: