Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ten about Asher

1. It's Asher's first birthday today!
June 8, 2010 ,  9 lbs.  3 oz. ,  20  3/4 inches

2. Asher Robert- Asher means happy and since my nickname in college was Happy we thought it was perfect. Robert is after my dad.


3. I think I was more nervous about Asher's birth than Adelynn's. I was worried about how his birth would affect my relationship with Addie. I love Addie soooooo much would there be room to love another baby as much? Would I have a favorite? How would Addie react? Would she feel left out? So many questioned/ worries and I had no need to worry. I love Asher as much as I love Addie and Addie loves Asher.


4. Asher is so verbal! He says Addie, DaDa, MaMa, Done (well he make the D sound) and bye.


5. I love that Asher will give me a kiss when I ask him, it's so sweet.


6. Asher loves to play! He is always trying to keep up with Addie. When I see Addie run by Asher is just a couple of steps behind. He loves anything that opens and closes, he loves to push chairs and other items around the house, and he loves anything that makes noise.


7. The first couple of months with little man were rough. He cried a lot! But I barely remember those hard days and nights, he is such a happy little boy now.


8. Asher is a mama's boy. He loves me and can't get enough of me. He'll be playing and look over at me, stop what he's doing and come over and give me a hug, and then go back to playing.


9. Asher loves to eat but he is always cautious with new food. I love that when it's feeding time he talks to me or should I say shout until I feed him. If he finishes all his veggies and I have to get up to get more he lets me know he is not done by talking very loudly to me. You can tell he loves to eat he's a BIG boy. 



10.  Addie and Asher love each other. They play together all the time, it is so precious. I can't wait to see how Asher is going to be as a big brother next January :)

2 comments:

Angela Lubritz said...

Yay! Congrats! And happy, happy birthday Asher:)

Amy Mann said...

Oh wow!! Congrats! Love how you just threw that comment in there, lol! Happy Birthday Asher!!