Asher doesn't turn 1 until June 8th but we decided to celebrate his party while we were at the lake house over Memorial day weekend. I call Asher "little man" so that was the theme of his party. We had cupcakes with chocolate mustache pops, play mustaches for the guest and a tie banner. I thought it was really cute!
My "little man" in his new ride with his tie shirt and huge mustache.
The tie banner with pictures of Asher for each month of his life.
Our friend in their mustache's
| Family pic. |
Cupcake time!
I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the cupcakes. I made them and thought they were cute, very simple vanilla cupcake with white icing and a chocolate mustache on top.
| He did not blow out his candle but he loved everyone sining to him! |
| Asher is never too sure about new foods, it took him a while to try it...... |
| but once he did he loved it! |
Some of our friends and family that came to the lake to celebrate Asher.
Brooke and her chocolate mustache
Addie and her best bud J.J. enjoying their sugar for the day.
Present time!
Asher had no interest in opening presents so the older kids help out.
While Asher's friends opened his gifts he explored the living room.
| His favorite new toy the basketball that came with his basketball hoop. |
Great day, Great party can't believe my little man will be ONE next week!



3 comments:
So sad we missed it! Looks like tons of fun!
What a great theme, so creative and adorable!!! Happy birthday to Asher! I can't believe he will be a year old in a week!
Glad you posted the pictures, and sad we missed it! Looks like a great time. Ps. I love the picture of the family because only the girls have mustaches, paradoxical.
Post a Comment