- The kids are taking swimming, Addie does not like to float. Asher can float but he cries the entire lesson.....so sad :(
- We went to the lake this past weekend and just RELAXED! I have a feeling we will be up at Kiowa most of the summer.
- We went to the zoo Monday and are planning on going Friday. I'm trying to get as many trips in as I can before it hit's 100.
- For Mother's Day Addie threw up in my NEW car! Not just a little throw up but TONS! It cleaned up and the car doesn't smell, which shocked me!
- Craig is trying to be healthy. He is eating smaller portions and has been running on my treadmill (which I never use).
- BIG NEWS- In-N-Out is opening in North Texas. On Wednesday it's opening in Allen & Frisco. I'm thinking that I'll be dropping Adelynn off at school and than heading up to Allen to have some amazing California food! Still don't know when the In-N-Out on 75 will be opening so I'll have to drive 15 minutes north for my first Texas Double Double.
- Asher wants to walk everywhere. He is no longer happy to be in stroller or grocery carts, he wants to explore with his sissy.
- Still loving my van.
- Mavs rule.
- Our cleaning lady comes on Wednesdays and I find the need to "clean" my house before she comes....I know it's kinda of stupid....I think tonight I'm going to leave all the stuff out and hope she doesn't quit when she see the real us...........
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment