1. The weather has been great the past couple of weeks (minus the past couple of days). We've been trying to get to the park or zoo a couple of times a week!
| Addie at Coffee Park |
3. MOPS is over for the year and so is Ladies Bible Study- What will we do!!!!!
5. Last year Addie was obsessed with birthday parties this year is Christmas! She talks about it ALL the time. She tells me "When Christmas comes Grandma and PaPa are coming"
| Addie with Princess Kate |
8. Today was a little cold so we headed over to Ft. Worth's Science Museum.
| Addie checking out. |
| Asher even got some shopping in! |
| Addie and Asher doing a little team work |
10. We got a new van a couple of weeks ago. I never thought I'd want a van but I love it! It is so made for moms- you push a button and the doors open, I don't have to worry about Addie hitting another car when she opens the door, it has so much room, the GPS is amazing, and, and , and.............I could go on forever!
If you are looking to buy a car Ross at John Eagle in Dallas was great to work with and he'll even talk to you about The Real Housewives of ________ if you interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment