Thursday, December 23, 2010

A little break for the grown-ups!

Craig and I needed a break from the kids....love them but we were really tired! 
So we took a 5 day cruise. 
Craig and I super excited at the thought of a entire night of uninterrupted sleep!


 Breakfast on the dock in Miami

 We were surprised to get a visit from one of best friends LEAH!
 Leah was on the mission field with us in Europe before Craig and I were "Craig & Heather" Leah is now a missionary in South Africa, she was in town for some meetings and visiting friends before she headed home to Ohio for Christmas. We had a great time visiting with her and can't wait to she her again...
maybe in South Africa next time!

 Why did the chicken cross the road? 
Well if he lives in Key West it's to get key lime pie!
 Key West


Craig and I love playing trivia on the boat. We did great the first day but it went downhill after our first and only wind :( But we still had fun!




We had a great time- sleeping, reading, sleeping, playing games, sleeping, and eating. I am well rested and ready to be super mom once again! I'm already dreaming of my next vacation!

PS- Don't worry the kids were well taken care of by their grandparents. The Gilmore's had the kids for the first 3 days and then the Wilson's took them during the weekend and returned to the Gilmore's the last day. From what I hear the kids were a little spoiled. What a surprise!
I called home a couple of times and each time Adelynn was too busy to talk to me.

No comments: