My mother's love language is gifts and boy can you tell that my children are loved! Grandma and papa went a little over board but Addie was in heaven!
I don't know why Asher is crying maybe he didn't want a train?????
Addie got a cowgirl outfit
Do you think she liked it?
We couldn't get her to change, she wore it the rest of the day!
Notice that Addie keeps adding items of clothing to her outfit- socks, red glittery shoes....
Scotty opening his gift from Rachelle
"it feels like bricks!"
"Bricks! Really!"
with money taped to it!
Addie's new tent
This gift was for Adelynn and Daddy.
More Mr. Potato head toys from Grandma Shellie
Asher crawling to his new box of cars
The kids got tons of goodies from the Gilmore Grandparents. I put most of Asher's away until he is bigger.
THANK YOU Grandma & Papa!
After all the presents were opened and lunch had been eaten we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and enjoy a birthday cake that Addie and I decorated for Jesus' birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment