Adelynn was very excited Christmas eve for Santa to come the next day. We told her the sooner she went to bed the sooner Santa would come, so she told us she was ready for bed as soon as we got home from our Christmas eve activities.
Addie didn't wake up until 7:15 which is about 30 minutes later than normal. Asher was still sleeping and she decided to wait to open gift until he woke up- such a sweet sister;)
While we waited Adelynn worked on her navitity sticker page and told us the TRUE Christmas Story.
We like to have a our "Family Christmas" before the rest of our family comes over. Addie and Asher get 4 gifts from us each year. They get 3 gifts just like Jesus did from the Wise Men and then one gift from Santa. This year they each got a gift from Santa but in the future the gift from Santa will be a gift for the entire family. Four gifts were perfect she wasn't overwhelmed by too many toys and she was excited for each one.
A picture of Asher crawling. You can't tell by the picture but thats what he's doing :0)
Bailey ready to help Addie open her presents.
Present #1 Sequence for Kids- Sequence is one of Craig and my favorite games so I thought we'd start Addie young on this game, and she loves it!
#2 new legos!
#3 an Olivia tea set
#4 giant Snow White coloring pages
Asher only got one from us this year a guitar. He really enjoys pushing all the buttons.
Addie and Daddy like it too!
I Tried to get a picture of the kiddos in front of the tree in their Christmas PJ's but Addie wanted to play with her new toys- Note to self- take the picture before they open their gifts ;)
2 comments:
I love the three gifts just like the three wise men idea!
I think the 3 gift's is a great idea also...I stole it from my MOPS Mentor, she's been doing it for years with her kids ( 23,21,10,7) I figure if it worked with her older kids that maybe it could work for us! Plus it was a great why to teach Addie about the 3 wise men.
Post a Comment