Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sherlock's Birthday Party


We had a Birthday party for our dog Sherlock this week...don't judge me ;)
Adelynn has been obsessed with birthdays the last month. Almost every morning she ask "Whose birthday is it today?" Since her birthday isn't until December and most of her friends birthdays are even further, we decided to have a birthday party. But the question was whose birthday should it be??????\
Someone (I can't remember) suggested that we have a party for one of the dogs.
 BRILLIANT! 
So I told Addie that Sherlocks birthday was next week. She got SUPER EXCITED. She told me "We need presents, cake, and balloons!" I asked "who should we invite?"
Her response- "Do-Dad"
I asked "What about KiKi?"
"No, Uncle Matt"
"What about Catherine?"
"No, Uncle Luke"
"What about CiCi?"
"NO, Daddy"
Do you see a pattern? 

I sent evite out to all the boys and I made a mommy decision to invite girls also.
But since the birthday was on a Monday only KiKi, J, B, L, Sophie, and Katy came. We had a great time painting, eating cupcakes, and opening Sherlocks birthday presents.




B feeding Sophie 


Adelynn opening the gifts

Sherlock with his birthday bone! He was soooo happy!



3 comments:

Peyton's Pages said...

How great!

Krista said...

That is so fun! I'm gonna do that when I have kids and dogs. Also, your dog looks like a dog I used to have. So handsome! :)

Steph said...

That's such a good idea! How fun!