Tuesday, August 10, 2010
A mommy to 2
In the last 2 months I've been asked the same questions over and over I've decided to do a little Q & A
1. Hows Addie dealing with Asher?
I think we did a good job preparing her for his big arrival. We told her that Asher was going to cry, eat, sleep and poop, so she wouldn't expect too much. The first week she was super excited. Now it depends on the day. She can be the most amazing helper or not (she is 2) She will get his diaper bag, burp clothe, diapers, boppy, etc. Some days she doesn't want me to hold Asher or put him in the same room that she is in. Good thing is most days she is a helper.
Addie has been really flexible with her wants and I love her for that!
2. How is a boy different than a girl?
The only difference so far is Asher has a penis, which makes diaper changes much easier!
3. Are you getting sleep?
The last couple of weeks Asher has been sleeping through the night 5 out of 7 day- PTL! He usually wake up between 5-6:30 I can handle early wake up call so much easier than middle of the night feedings.
4. How is it different having 2 kids?
At this moment having 2 kids isn't that more difficult than having one. I think it's because Asher sleeps most of the time. Ask me the question again when he is awake for more than 50% of the day and I have one kid that runs and one kid that crawls ;)
It is harder to find time to clean, cook, washing clothes, running errands......but it also make for a good excuses as to why my housework isn't done when Craig gets home.
Craig is an amazing help. We are a great tag team, which makes life so much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope the transition is as smooth for us!
Post a Comment