Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lake house with Shannon and Jay!





Last weekend we went to the lake house for some fun with our best couple friends from Siloam Springs. Shannon teaches 3rd grade science & math at Southside my old school and Jay replaced Craig at John Brown University. They are the perfect couple for us to hang out with, Craig and I wish they lived closer.... in fact we tried to convince them to move to Dallas but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon :(



The temperatures were in the hundreds so we Adelynn took out first thing in the morning!





Craig and I took turns playing outside. First I took Addie on a short seadoo ride and for a little swim. Then Craig took her out for a ride in the golf cart. 






Miss Shannon playing with Asher!







Addie getting a ride in the laundry basket.
Oh the joys of being a kid!








We had a great time and can't wait to get together again with Jay & Shannon! 

No comments: