Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Making cupcakes!

Adelynn helped me make cupcakes for our Easter playgroup party. She was so excited to get to help. I thought she would just help dump ingredients in the bowl but she helped mix, "clean" the bowl (lick it clean), and after mommy iced them all she put decorative flags and sprinkles on all the cupcakes. She is getting to be such a big help!


"I'm ready I washed my hands! Let's get started!"



Mommy measured everything out so all Addie had to do was dump the liquids in the bowl!

Adelynn was very excited to make "pink" cupcakes!

Adding some vanilla pudding to make our cupcakes extra moist !

Time to stir!

It's all mixed and ready to go in the pan and cook!

Addie didn't get to lick the entire bowl (too much sugar!) so I just gave her a spoon .

After I iced the cupcakes Adelynn put Easter flags and sprinkle on all the cupcakes.

And when the decorating was done she got to ice her own cupcake and ....
put as many sprinkles as she wanted!!!!

No comments: