We got up super early so we could be at rope drop....
I think Adelynn was a little tired
The grandmas slept in but the grandpas were ready to go!
The opening show
"Good Morning, Good Morning!"
"Mommy take a picture of me and Minnie!"
Classic entrance picture
There is a new land at Magic Kingdom "New" Fantasyland.
Our first stop was Ariel's grotto. I think Asher was in LOVE he wouldn't look at me and when it was time to leave he kept his eye on her the entire time he was walking out he almost ran into a wall.
We hit all the important rides.
| Under the Sea |
| The Tea Cups |
| Dumbo |
We met a couple of friends along the way.....
Asher was SOOOOOOO excited to see MARY!
He was in love!
Periwinkle the newest Fairy in Pixie Hollow
David, Adelynn and I stayed late for Mickey's Merry Christmas Party.
Waiting for the parade
The Castle all lite up
The Castle show- AMAZING!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment