Saturday, December 1, 2012

Adelynn is 5!

Where did the time go!?!?! She is FIVE.

As tradition the birthday kid gets to pick where they want to eat breakfast. And as always Adelynn picked Krispy Kream.



 For Adelynn's birthday we didn't have a party but we planned something extra special. We took her to the Disney Store to help with the "Opening" of the store.

Once she opened the store we took her gift inside so she could open it in front of her family.
I don't have any pictures of her opening but I do have a video that is about 5 minutes long that I'll share if you  want to see it.

Anyways she opens the box and balloons come out and inside the box were 3 items.
1- A small suitcase
2- Mickey Mouse ears
3- A plan ticket

Can you guess what her present was?

A trip to Disney World!


After the big reveal we went to lunch with Aunt Catherine, my parents and all of Adelynn's Uncles.

No comments: