Adelynn and I went to American Girl for tea time yesterday. Last January she got a catalog in the mail and it is now in the rotation of her favorite magazines. Then a couple of weeks ago she saw an episode of Jon & Kate plus 8 where the 2 big sisters go to the American Girl store for their birthday.
She has been asking when does she get to go, KiKi and I thought it would be a great summer time activity.
KiKi was sick so Aunt Catherine came to have tea with us.
Addie doesn't have a doll yet, mommy doesn't think she's old enough. We talked before we went about how I think 6 is a good age to get such an expensive special doll.
When we got to tea we found out that they had loaner dolls.
Addie took time and picked out the perfect doll and named her Cindy.
We got finger sandwiches, fruit, cakeballs, and cupcakes
Aunt Catherine & Adelynn
After tea we went down stairs to play explore all the dolls.
Addie and I had a fun day and we can't wait to go again with KiKi and Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment